Monday 20 June 2011

glamour cover look: Adele

 So, today I decided I wanted to do a tutorial, but I didn't want to do something that i normally do.. because quite frankly it gets a bit boring. I was flicking through my magazine and came across a close up picture of the make up Adele is wearing on the cover of GLAMOUR and I thought it was such a gorgeous look, that I plucked up the courage to do my first celeb look on my channel for you all! 
I have to admit it isn't the hardest of looks out there, but I thought it would be a nice way to get into doing celeb looks. So, from now on i'll be taking requests for looks you'd like to see me do, challenge me ;)!

I really hope you all enjoy this video, as much as I enjoyed filming it! Hopefully it helps at least one of you out there!
If you haven't already go an check it out on my youtube channel! 
Much love,
Beth xo

1 comment:

  1. hey check out my blog too and like it for facebook if you want,thank you so much
    http://beautyglitzzz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete